We will start accepting applications on April 1, 2015
To apply, go to www.zapplication.org.
The Summit Art Festival is a 3-day high quality fine art event in the heart of historic downtown Lee’s Summit, MO. This event is organized and hosted by Summit Art in collaboration with Downtown Lee’s Summit Main Street. It is managed and operated by the volunteer efforts of Summit Art members, Downtown Main Street members, and community volunteers.
Downtown Lee’s Summit has a unique variety of over 40 specialty retail shops plus several options for casual dining and entertainment. Included is the historic train station. A recently completed street-scape project has transformed downtown with new street lighting, banners, trees and landscaping.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- 90+ Artists Booths
- Interactive Kids Art Area
- Lee’s Summit R7 Student Art Pavilion
- Summit Art Pavilion
- Planned by artists that have years of experience doing weekend outdoor festivals
- Strong marketing
- Prizes totaling $3000
- Reasonable booth fees
Important Dates and Times
- Event dates: October 9, 10 & 11 2015
- Friday: set-up 9am – 2pm
show open 4pm – 9 pm
- Saturday: show open 10 am – 9pm
- Sunday: show open 12 am – 4pm
- March 23, 2015: Online Application Available
- August 10, 2015: Application Due by 12:00a.m. CST
- August 17, 2015: Jury Notification sent via email
- September 8, 2015: Contract and Booth fees due
- September 22, 2015: Last Day for cancellation of booth fees (less 10% administration fee)
Fees for this event include a $25 jury fee and a $255 fee for a 10×10 booth space or $125 for Emerging Artist quad spaces. Corner booths are available for an additional $75. Corner booths are limited and requests are filled by order of payment received. Double spaces are also available for $490.
Electricity is included in the booth rental space.
A total of $3,000 will be given in awards.
Awards will be given for Best in Show, First, Second and Third Place, as well as a Mayor’s Choice Award and up to 3 Juror Merit Awards